Friday, September 3, 2010

Introducing JADE from BANDITS



JADE - (meaning) A beautiful jewel to be treasured

BANDITS comes out Spring, 2011 and I must say I really enjoyed creating the world I built in this book. Within that world of cutthroats, pirates, fish people are humans that live there.

JADE is a 15yr old girl and leading lady in Bandits. She fiercely wants to escape her brother’s protectiveness to find an adventure and prove herself as their equal in all things. She’s also had a crush on Daniel, her brother’s best friend for as long as she could remember.

This is a picture of her that the artist made for the cover. Look for her and Faulk on the back cover of Bandits coming this Spring.
What do you think?




DON'T FORGET...SIGN UP FOR THE PRIZE FOR THIS MONTH...CLICK HERE to find out more!

2 comments:

  1. I love her. Strong and bold with a spice of sophistication. ";-) I'd really love to read it, or Explorer, or whatever else you've got cooking. I know you've got something cooking.

    Enjoy your weekend, LM. You work too hard. It's appreciated. Just in case your kiddos don't tell you enough. (I know how that feels)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much. They do cheer me on a lot, but I'm absolutely low on appreciation :-D

    ReplyDelete