Friday, June 11, 2010

WHAT IS IN A NAME?


Just a few days til the end of the contest. Remember, email publisher your address if you want your freebies. Not much else to do to get a Party Favor. Drop in every week and see what the prizes are. This is the Parteeeeee site and prizes and contest for goodies can be found here weekly before the Launch and then monthly.

WHAT IS IN A NAME? WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHAMIRA'S LOVE INTEREST VALENS IS LIKE?

When I decided to name her love interest, I didn't really look for a name just for a meaning. My dad's middle name is VALENTINO and I wanted to name one of my sons Valentino....but, my Husband was strongly against it. He wanted the kids named after him. Soooooooo.......

Since I'm a writer, I create my characters and they are like children to me. So, I named SHAMIRA's love interest, VALENS.

VALENS means Healthy, strong and is of Latin origins.

REMEMBER to win prize pack, comment and send your email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment