Saturday, December 22, 2012
Let Me Read You A little Story with A Little Help From Friends
Here's a telling of 'Twas The Night Before Christmas!' from authors, C.A. Kuntz, LM Preston (that's me!), Cat Miller, Nely Cab, Jenny Phillips, L.P. Dover, JH Glaze, Willow Cross, Jennifer Malone Wright, K.B. Miller, Michelle Warren, Stacey Rourke, Stephen Zimmer, and Cameo Renea.
CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU!!!
FLUTTER OF LUV (free until New Years)
Coupon Code: LF53H
So, with the holidays here, and the night before Christmas...I...Well... I haven't done a darn thing. I'm way behind the ball on purchasing Christmas gifts. However, this year, like the ones before, my kids and family isn't too focused on the actual 'gifting' part of the holidays.
We actually did the following in preparation for the holiday, INSTEAD, of buying presents.
- Made our own Christmas play (to be done for friends and family)
- Created our own dialogue on what Christmas means to us (to be shared on Christmas)
- And kept the present number to 3 per person
- Collected all the Christmas movies we want to watch on Christmas Eve
- Cooked some great assortment of Christmas Cookies
So, what have you done this holiday to celebrate?