Wednesday, October 6, 2010

BANDITS UPDATES - New Month New set of PRiZes

Yippee! A new set of prizes are kicking off this month. Since October is Halloween month the publisher has given me some cool T-shirts to give out. I have 2 shirts up for grabs this month.

Just email the publisher your info, and the link to this blog with T-SHIRT - October prize in the subject. First 2 peeps to respond get the goods. Just click the EMAIL button on the pub website. www.phenomenalonepress.com

BANDITS UPDATE!!!!! Whoooooooot!
This is the pre-pub cover.




We are working on the BOOK TRAILER for Bandits and I'm so excited!!!

Our artist for THE PACK, Shoshana Epsilon has also agreed to find time to do the book trailer for BANDITS! wooooot!

Here's a snippet about Shoshana,

I am heavily involved in Second Life. If you haven't been there, you should check it out: This is NOT a game. If you want to "win" something, you will be sadly disappointed. (Games *do* exist there, but the world itself if not a game.) Second Life is an awesome world where you can be creative and see things you never could have seen in Real Life (abbreviated RL by afficiandos).

In Second Life (SL), I have many activities. Primarily, I am a Mentor, a photographer, and a curator. As time goes on, I'll discuss these activities in more detail. Suffice it to say that I am happily occupied all the time there.

TEEN SECOND LIFE, check it out: http://teen.secondlife.com/footer/cs

That's all I'll write for now. Thank you!

-- Shoshana

Here stuff can be found here:

Her Flickr pages: http://www.flickr.com/photos/shoshanaepsilon/

Her Red Bubble Page: http://www2.redbubble.com/people/shoshanaepsilon

No comments:

Post a Comment